DIRECTOR. PRODUCER. CREATIVE PRODUCER.
BROADCAST JOURNALIST. PRESENTER. COMMENTATOR.
HOST. CELEBRITY RADIO DJ. SCRIPTWRITER. ACTOR.
EDUCATOR. ENTREPRENEUR. LANGUAGE ENTHUSIAST. POET.
TELEVISION PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
• Longest serving Creative Producer, Scriptwriter and Celebrity Host for the annual Anugerah Planet Musik from 2002 to 2012 — a live TV music awards and entertainment showcase beamed across 3 nations: Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
• Sports Reader for an international sports cable channel.
• Live Sports Commentator and Reporter for Asian Games 1998 and Southeast Asian (SEA) Games 1999.
• Host Presenter for TGIF from 2005 to 2006 -– a weekly live primetime evening magazine programme on Mediacorp Suria channel.
• Host Presenter for Anugerah 2004 and Ikon 2003 – a live talent competition and reality TV programme on Mediacorp Suria channel.
• Host Presenter for Youth TV forum on the Singapore population in 2008 with Member of Parliament, Dr Maliki Osman.
• Presenter, with Christine Hakim, for “Aceh-Meniti Harapan “- a two-part documentary on tsunami-hit Aceh.
• Scriptwriter, Creative Producer and Director for numerous TV commercials and interstitials including those from Singtel, MioTV, Courts, NETS, and various ministries and statutory boards.
• Actor for “Melodi Hati” – a joint Indonesia-Singapore telemovie.
RADIO PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
• Mediacorp newsroom journalist specializing in sports, politics, economics broadcasting.
• Producer-presenter for Mediacorp Warna 94.2FM and RIA 89.7FM radio programmes. Resident DJ for morning peak-hour segments.
• Scriptwriter, Creative Producer and Voice Talent for radio dramas, trailers and commercials including those commissioned by international brands such as Volkswagen, Toyota, Singtel, Propnex, Harvey Norman, KFC, IKEA, Courts, Nestle, 7-11 and many more.
• Household name and winner of more than 20 creative and popularity awards including the following: Singapore’s Metrosexual Artiste, Most Favourite Radio Personality (three times), Most Popular Radio Personality (three times) and Most Creative Radio Commercial (four times).
STAGE PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
• Producer, Creative Director, Scriptwriter and Host for “Keroncong Gala 2012” held at the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay – a sold out star-studded keroncong concert featuring regional evergreen artists such as Hetty Koes Endang, Datuk Yusni Hamid, Datin Paduka Julie Sudiro and accompanied by a 30-member orchestra.
• Creative Producer, Director, Scriptwriter and Host for “One Night Stand with Adi Rahman” at the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay in 2011 – Adi’s own standup entertainment stage showcase; a madcap, unadulterated and witty take on the latest celebrity news and current affairs.
• Creative Producer and host of “Kelab Dondang Sayang” in 2010 at the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay – a sold-out stage performance reminiscent of the much-loved late 70s TV programme of the same title.
• Producer, Creative Director and Reciter for “Cinta – Puisi Berlagu” –a poetry recital held at the Esplanade in – Theatres on the Bay in 2010 that celebrates the beauty of the Malay language. Adi fronted this performance and also recited his original poems “Bhoomi” and “Pintu Di Selatan”.
• Managing Director of E-Ventions International Pte Ltd – A creative and media advertising company that provides branding and marketing, out-of-home (OOH) media, creative conceptualization, media production and event management consultancy services. Its clients include Tourism Malaysia, Singtel, mioTV, Johor Port, Life Records, Action For AIDS Singapore, Health Promotion Board and National Library Board.
• Adi also has interests and experience in the fields of Aerospace, Travel and Tourism, Early Childhood Education, Language and Media Enrichment Programme Development for schools and Corporate Media Training.
• As a broadcaster, media celebrity with a large fan following, and entrepreneur with a wide network of contacts and vast areas of expertise, Adi attracts media attention. Adi regularly appears and receives mention in Mediacorp and SPH commercial publications, various local and regional TV and radio programmes, websites, blogs and popular social media. He has also been featured as a celebrated personality in the Wedding & Lifestyle, Manja and Anggun magazines.
References and further information on Adi Rahman are available and can be provided upon request.